2011年7月22日星期五

and leaped off the porch.

No problem. You want me to be all doom and gloom, or just shut up?

Just shut up.

Can do.
Rosetta Stone Spanish

Really? Doesn't seem like it.

He was finally quiet.

And then we were across the road and moving through the forest that ringed the Cullens' house. Could
Edward hear us yet?

Maybe we should be thinking something like,'We come in peace."

Go for it

Edward?He called the name tentatively. Edward, you there? Okay, now I feel kinda stupid.

You sound stupid, too.

Think he can hear us? Cheap Rosetta Stone


We were less than a mile out now. / think so. Hey, Edward. If you can hear me— circle the wagons,
bloodsucker. You've got a problem.

We've got a problem, Seth corrected.

Then we broke through the trees into the big lawn. The house was dark, but not empty. Edward stood
on the porch between Emmett and Jasper. They were snow white in the pale light.

"Jacob? Seth? What's going on?"

I slowed and then paced back a few steps. The smell was so sharp through this nose that it felt like it
was honestly burning me. Seth whined quietly, hesitating, and then he fell back behind me.

To answer Edward's question, I let my mind run over the confrontation with Sam, moving through it
backward. Seth thought with me, filling in the gaps, showing the scene from another angle. We stopped
when we got to the part
Rosetta Stone German

about the "abomination," because Edward hissed furiously and leaped off the porch.

没有评论:

发表评论